The clickTRUE BlogInsights on Search, SEO, Social Media, Analytics, Conversions and more.
10 Signs That You May Be A Social Media Addict.
Campaign Operation Executive, clickTRUE. Oversee Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Projects. Does research on different platforms of social media. Being just a Facebook enthusiast is an understatement.
1. You have more friends in your virtual life than in real life.
2. Social Networks are your main points of contact with your friends.
3. You rather choose to hold on to your toilet urgency than to miss out on a status update.
4. You constantly check your friend’s status, tweets or IM availability more than 5 times a day.
5. You have installed Facebook, Twitter, Fring, IM and Skype on your mobile.
6. You no longer take pictures for preserving memory but for your next social networking profile portrait.
7. You have replaced “call me” to “Facebook me”.
8. When you hear a joke, your first response is “LOL”.
9. You go through withdrawals when you cannot access your favourite social media site due to the server being down, the site getting blocked at work, or the loss of wi-fi connection.
10. You are seeing this post and nodding in agreement.